The tart sweetness of the pomegranate relish cuts through the richness of the lamb.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lamb White Oak Pastures Grassfed Pasture-raised rib chops
- 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds
Prepare grill or grill pan for medium-high heat.
Mix pomegranate seeds, olives, feta, ¼ cup oil and parsley in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Rub lamb chops with remaining 2 tbsp oil, then fennel; season with salt and pepper and grill to desired doneness.
Serve with relish.